IMU 3.51% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-19992

1. 482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20180
    Good question. As you may be aware the most common types of cancer that can spread to the brain are cancers of the lung, breast, skin (melanoma), colon, kidney and thyroid gland. Metastatic brain tumours are five times more common than primary brain tumours (those that originate in the brain). Obviously Professor Fong's Vaxinia treatment arm is tackling many of these in the current (MAST) Trial, to the best of my knowledge. Either way he has opened the trial up to administer "any type of cancer".

Back in 2022 I sat near YF and Saul Priceman at a lunch where this topic came up. Saul was confident that CF33 in combination with his Oncarlytics treatment arm was capable of treating tumours once they had metastasised to the brain. I am unclear as to whether he had already performed research to that effect, but do remember him suggesting he was preparing to. Clearly if the City of Hope continues to explore the breadth of CF33/Oncarlytics in the treatment of diseases such as Mesothelioma and Brain cancer, results are sure to be forthcoming, in the fullness of time.

Keep in mind many cancer cells ultimately become resistant to chemotherapy and radiotherapy. In these instances it is not uncommon for these tumours to metastasise in the brain. Yet as YF noted at the commencement of the current Vaxinia (MAST) Trial “Interestingly, the same characteristics that eventually make cancer cells resistant to chemotherapy or radiation treatment actually enhance the success of oncolytic viruses, such as CF33-hNIS.”

Further information on the potential for OV's to treat brain cancer can be found at Oncolytic Viruses as a Platform for the Treatment of Malignant Brain Tumors

DYOR
    Last edited by Watmighthavben: 30/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.012M 18.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 590122 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 1408449 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.