IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Gajet, I believe your on the money. BP would put an amount up...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Gajet, I believe your on the money. BP would put an amount up rather than a premium over the SP.

WMHB, I agree we need to market and sell this opportunity with the nearing JP Morgan conference. Not just show repetitive science adverts that baffle investors, due to their lack of knowledge. Those posters who hope Ben's contributions are read by IMU's management- There's every chance ! I recall him explaining his disappointment in not being able to attend the meeting with IMU management last month. That was for the large holders and the influential. To be invited they obviously have him on their radar !

I also believe most IMU investors have no idea what it should be trading at. By comparison, a few years ago we witnessed IMU shoot to $0.62 on only a fraction of the advancements and result's its comprised, over the past few years. Whilst we all know the life changing potential for both cancer sufferers and investors. The recent results have been stunning, and we await more hopefully with an update from the ongoing MASK study- (hopefully before the conference).

I think once a partnership or licensing agreement appears ( I don't want any TO's for now), this would take us into post revenue mode. Investors want investments de-risked. Once revenue exists every positive announcement will shoot the lights out with the SP. Before then it reads as great progress, with investors thinking- If BP hasn't jumped in to being the first to the ball and protect what they all have at stake, then why should I.

Hopefully they ruffle some feathers at the JP Morgan conference. We don't want to be taken over ( for mine) just partnered with someone who's been on this journey before. And in doing so can produce some revenue, in seeing this great bird spread it's wings.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.