IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Hi Outlander2, great post as usual.A Capital Raise will happen...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Hi Outlander2, great post as usual.

A Capital Raise will happen every year pre- revenue (for mine). It's an insurance policy for the BOD in safeguarding sufficient revenue. They will do it if for no other reason than they are permitted to, whilst being on the ASX.

How they go about it is another thing. Not including or giving sufficient notice to holders ( especially retail ) dose nothing for their popularity. If they've not learnt this in the past few years, then they have no regard for existing retail holders. Hopefully in regards to dilution, the SP hits the road, as fewer shares & options will be offered.

Whilst all's going well in relation to studies and trials (for mine), the last thing you want whilst acquiring the best people- manufacturing facilities- creating additional studies, etc, is to run out of capital. So I believe CR's are inevitable and beneficial pre- revenue. Provided they go about it the right way.

I mentioned before NY that I believe this Thursday or Friday would be my pick for any announcements. The ongoing MASK study would probably have some additional updates, ( hopefully as fantastic as Nov 6th) that's all but two months ago now. I suspect IMU Management's in preparation for the JP Morgan conference beginning next week, would have that data plus anything that can be updated, being prepared as part of their presentation.

Also previously discussed, let's hope they don't simply present another science advert that has investors impressed, however not having a full understanding of what they've watched. Showcase the newly acquired industry leaders we've now gained, coupled with the manufacturing facilities and the FDA fast track recognition we have going for us. In other words - Sell the joint for once, don't just be scientists, leaving the Investment Brokers scratching their heads. The market needs to know we're not emerging, but on the move- Showcase that we are fully traded on the ASX, but get out there whatever thoughts or plans we have towards a NASDAQ listing, as being a given.

Sell - Sell - Sell, ourselves for once !!!

I still believe the SP will go berserk over the next few weeks, regardless of any announcements !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.