IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Hi SpeculateToWin, You are very correct. However, the Exchange...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    Hi SpeculateToWin,
    You are very correct. However, the Exchange trading in Pink Sheets are usually for start up's. IMU is a spec stock at this stage being pre- revenue. However, even at todays trading we have a market cap in AUD of $870m.

I do believe a NASDAQ listing is not only great but inevitable. I believe YF and LC have changed the visions of PH to acquiring assets and being in for the long haul. This is a change from his interviews two years ago, where he clearly indicated it would be taken over as a preference.

The Pink Sheets, I've seen another start up I I'm involved with, scrap that option as there was no guarantee, not being on the main boards that it would attract enough investment. However, as you mentioned there was a large % required to proceed. They eventually went via Venture Capitalists, and are now progressing nicely, all be it three years later !

To get on the NASDAQ IMU will need to be trading over one $USD. It is a prerequisite as part of their initial Par value. Hopefully this comes as part of a correction to the undervalued SP, rather than any consolidation. Should the SP go to $1.37 ( $1 USD) regardless of our holdings
    being so diluted- Aprox 8B if you include Options- Should we have a product that can potentially cure cancer, that wont matter ( I'm with TB as it would be worth a Trillion ! ) I hope as 2024 unfolds, on the back of great results and a correction to the SP, that a NASDAQ listing happens sooner rather than later. ( We'll all have our differing views on this). I hope we see such a correction in SP rather than any consolidation before anything happens though.

-GO IMU!

- Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.