IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-20229

1. 1,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 990
    Absolutely. Last I checked Imugene was not registered as a charity. Most achievements in this age we live in have been made by businesses seeking profit for their expertise and the risks they take.

Like it or hate it, if one looks closely at the quality of just about everything in the world, it seems fairly obvious that on most occasions the best discoveries, inventions, and improvements come from countries that thrive on market based economies. Incentives and remuneration encourage problem solving for reward, and those companies willing to go that extra mile will inevitably get the rewards. Take away that reward and the incentive to achieve decreases. Of course I am certainly no economist or political expert and everything here is pure opinion, but I would say many would agree this is basic economics of a free democracy.

At the end of the day, if IMU brings us all a magnificent return on our investment, how many will look back and really care that someone else made hundreds of millions out of their job? I know I won’t. If paying a bucket load of cash to a select gifted few is what is needed to get us there, I can live with that. It comes down to business at the end of the day. If they take their bucket loads of cash and don’t deliver anything ever, then you can take it all away with a simple vote.

Good luck all, and remember, as always, 3 choices that are yours alone - BUY, HOLD, SELL!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.