IMU 0.00% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-20319

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20382
    Quick disclaimer. There may be some inaccuracies in this post.

Whether the results come next week as @tb is suggesting, or later this month, they are due. That said there could be delays due to COVID, lack of lab support staff over the holiday break or even the impossibility of attaining peer reviewed analysis during this busy time socially. There is definitely pressure building on the buy side. Professor Yuman Fong has been developing his cancer killing virus for years now. He has said when it infects ones solid tumour (i.e., breast, melanoma, colon, colorectal, liver), it works. Is Vaxinia continuing to replicate? Are there more stabilised diseases? Are the higher dose rates taking effect? What for the initial bile duct patient? Combination v mono therapy, how are the results stacking up? Intratumoural v Intravenous? Is there the potential for more Fast Track designations or indeed Priority Review Status determinations for other cancer indications, i.e., pancreatic cancer?

The stakes are high. BP, regulators and patients are scouring the globe in search of lower drug costs, efficacy and a reduction in side effects? Is Vaxinia the answer? We may well not know yet. The initial doses were relatively low. The patients cancer virulent. They had failed on all previous treatment lines. Sorry to be a killjoy, but maybe we need to wait a little longer, for the readouts from patients at higher dosage rates, in recently recruited cohorts.

Why all the interest? As our comrades have pointed out BP is making big coin from solid tumours, but they are really only in first gear when it comes to providing long term solutions for late stage patients.

We are nearing the pointy end @davybabyk If you're sailing, strap yourself in.
    If fishing, prepare for a Marlin!

DYOR Opinions only

p.s Davey, we drove through Maclean last week. So green and picturesque this time of year. And how is that bridge? I thought I was in San Fran for a minute.

Your post on 4/11/2024 at 17.14 was an excellent one, posing more questions than answers. 200 cancer classifications, potentially one solution. What shall happen when Vaxinia runs its race? The mind boggles doesn't it. An unassuming yet charismatic scientist with a dream. A vision. The ability to think outside the square in search of an age old problem.

No matter the outcome, Imugene is such a good stock to be involved with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $614.5K 12.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 4645726 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 6145173 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.