IMU 0.00% 5.9¢ imugene limited

My opinion is that there are 2 factors determining the share...

1. 864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    My opinion is that there are 2 factors determining the share price at the moment. The science, performance in trials, and general market and economic performance.
    The science is looking good and the trials to prove IMUs suite of cancer treatments are progressing well.
    What I rhink is depressing the share performance is the market outlook. Chinas economy is down. Germany not having access to cheap Russian energy is down. America isnt exactly thriving. It looks like the future is higher interest rates. The outlook for sharemarkets around the world is weakness and the risk of serious declines. Under the circumstances investors are not confident to bid up values. The environment is not encouraging BP to spend there cash any time soon, I suspect they are waiting for circumstances to give them opportunities.
    I dont believe BP and other large investors in biotech arent aware of IMU and the potential value of its drugs. Even at the current low market capitalisation I think both the early stage of development and particularly this market pessimism is holding things back. We are reliant on good performance in trials to support shares and the hope of commercial deals. We are well in to the 12 month play predicted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.6¢ $1.037M 17.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1882949 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 399643 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.