IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

WMHB, Please keep them long winded- If it ain't broke don't fix...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    WMHB,
    Please keep them long winded- If it ain't broke don't fix it !

In relation to your latest post- IMU disclosure's. Besides the Corporate Governance requirements, plus the trading transparency in being on the ASX, I have another issue. IMU Share Holders are the owners of the business. We are not a well's to be approached with CR's and to be fed when needed to be. We appoint the BOD and they in turn employ LC. Why would you not keep the business owners up to date constantly.

Whilst being over the moon with excitement and confidence, regarding IMU's developments and potential. I'm also wrapped in the quality people we now have at the forefront of IMU, lead by LC. However, being fed the occasional snippet or hint or suggestion by LC isn't enough. They should just keep us up to date at least monthly, including all the good and bad. This would eliminate most of the skepticism they endure, and allow us proactive investors to speak from knowledge, rather than suspicion constantly. Nearly all commentary on HC with IMU is listening to posts giving their predictions as to what will happen next. mind you IMU is no rarity here, but why not just keep the business owners up to date.

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.