IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-20469

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    I think dialogue that becomes personal is wasted; no good can ever come in this type of forum by personalising issues, or disagreements over facts.
    It is not a surprise, as it is an unfettered and anonymous exchange which has few controls, and can allow some to
    behave more aggressively than they might in a different context.

The only distinction worth pointing out is that the underlying foundation of this company is the hope of a revolution in cancer treatment.

At my age I have watched friends and family pass away and I now have a 31 year old daughter with two young children and terminal cancer. She is the eldest of our six children and we are watching her heroically wilt away. The only reason I even found Imugene was when
    I - as many other parents do- was searching for new advances in cancer and possible hopes. I decided to invest partly as contributing in a way, whereas all of my other investments have been purely financially driven.

I enjoy and very much appreciate the research and time devoted and posted by those who know more and have the time to do so. I do not mind different points of view, but perhaps rather than even responding to those who personalise, just leave it.

Very few of those types of disgruntled comments deserve response, and in some cases it is the response that is sought.

I do think that there is a special undertone to this forum. I am not on any other forum, not in any social media, but this is different and while the information gathering and sifting can portend profit, it also gives hope for our families and for most of us in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.