IMU 0.00% 5.8¢ imugene limited

Thankyou for your honest and personal post. It is extremely...

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Thankyou for your honest and personal post. It is extremely difficult to articulate and navigate through the minefield of emotions and thoughts that flood your mind when someone very dear to you is diagnosed with terminal cancer, your whole world is turned upside down and the things that were once Oh! so important are now irrelevant and insignificant in light of a life threatening prognosis. Investing becomes the least of your priorities as if only to help fund and support your new found medical expenses. Forums and chat sites are just useful in the hope that you might find a gold nugget of information that might steer you in the right direction for better treatment for your loved one. The personal attacks and tit for tat cheap shots that often dominate a forums discussion at times are just childish nonsense, and if anything just reflect the ignorance and highlight the lack of understanding as to what is really at stake here with the groundbreaking medicine that the IMU team is bringing to the table. Having said that I am very grateful to the select few posters who put a lot of time and effort into putting together very informative and relevant posts on a regular basis. I wish you and your family the very best through this incredibly difficult time. Sincerely Rob.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $424.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.032M 18.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 744737 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.03 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.8¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ 4924782
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.