IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

@fourdollars I reckon she did, and failed. That's why she came...

1. 474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19965

@fourdollars I reckon she did, and failed. That's why she came back sheepishly with the "crowded space" commentary.

WMHB - Another throw away negative comment at best assumption not really worthy of a response

@fourdollars What a pathetic cheap shot.

WMHB - Not really, it’s actually a fact. Maybe you were under the misapprehension people weren’t involved in the trial. Imugene conducts their trials on real people, and guess what, they lived close to six months longer having taken Her Vaxx, than they would have if purely reliant on the existing standard of care (SOC) chemotherapy. You may not have seen the ASX Announcement in June 2022. Let me replay it for you “Interim analysis in the randomized Phase 2 showed statistically significant overall survival Hazard Ratio (HR) of 0.418 (80% 2-sided CI: 0.186, 0.942); HER-Vaxx showed a reduced risk of death of 58.2% in the HER-Vaxx plus chemotherapy group as compared to chemotherapy alone.

• The median overall survival (OS) for patients receiving HER-Vaxx plus chemotherapy was 14.2 months, compared to 8.8 months in patients treated with chemotherapy alone”

@fourdollars HER-Vaxx did not meet the required statistical hurdle for efficacious. If it had, the trial would have progressed

WMHB - As suggested in my post, people such as you only read what you want to hear. Let me replay for the facts for you, as you are clearly hard of hearing

The Phase 2 data represent a clinical proof-of-concept signal for HER-Vaxx when added to chemotherapy and indicate that B-cell activating immunotherapy vaccines can induce clinically active antibody responses. The Independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC) confirms a favourable survival outcome with no added toxicity for HER-Vaxx combined with SOC chemotherapy over chemotherapy alone and advises to lower the number of patients required for study completion.

As Imugene’s MD & CEO, Mrs Leslie Chong went on to say once the outstanding Overall Survival rates were announced in June 2022, “I am delighted to report that we have achieved this significant milestone for patients with advanced gastric cancer. The final analysis favoured the survival outcome for HER-Vaxx and I note the Independent Data Monitoring Committee previously suggested to shorten the study by lowering the number of patients.”

Are you suggesting Imugene go against the express wishes of an Independent Monitoring Review Committee (IMRC)? Maybe you should move off the IMU threads and focus on stocks that unlike Imugene fail to realise or achieve FDA IND’s Fast Track Designation and Priority Review Status. Or why not just live under the guise or false pretence you know more than a team of experts such as the IMRC.

@fourdollars And why, if HER-Vaxx is so safe and so effective has IMU deprioritised it?

WMHB - To the contrary I do not think they have. They are still trialling the drug with Keytruda. What they have decided to do, as noted in 2023 newsletters to shareholders is priorities and FOCUS ON their flagship candidate Vaxinia. Proof of concept has already been achieved in the Her Vaxx space. I am not on the board of Imugene, but it is my understanding their goal is to either out license, obtain a partner for, or sell this outstanding, safe cost effective vaccine. And I believe they shall, particularly given the way it stacks up to Herceptin, the drug Leslie Chong is so familiar with having worked at Roche.

As market index, the leading biotech reporter published, let me replay that for you :

HER-Vaxx Data –ImprovedGrowth Inhibition of Breast Cancer Cells Compared with Herceptin®

Improved inhibition at comparable dose of Herceptin®•Identical inhibition at one third dose compared with Herceptin®

Highly statistically significant result (P<0.001)•Data supports optimism that HER-Vaxx produces antibodies potentially superior to Herceptin®

HER-Vaxx demonstrated an improved growth inhibition on the human breast cancer cell line SK-BR-3 compared with the currently prescribed gold standard antibody Herceptin® (Trastuzamab).

Herceptin® recorded sales for pharma giant Roche of US$6.4 billion in 2014. HER-Vaxx stimulates a polyclonal antibody response to HER-2/neu, the same oncogene that is targeted by Herceptin®.

This pact of mine to respond to individual posters when I am called out is becoming rather tiresome, for the more I read their negativity, slurs and innuendo, I am reminded of what a waste of time it is to give oxygen to negative energy. Probably best to ignore posters who make fallacious comments such as these made by @fourdollars and simply say,

“Come back and see me when imugene is @$4, in the not too distant future. If you haven’t been banned from HC for flaming and baiting or unsubstantiated information in the in the interim that is…”

Goodbye

WMHB

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.