IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Thanks Supertramp. I like your dynamite comment but for what...

1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Thanks Supertramp. I like your dynamite comment but for what it's worth I think that both companies actually have a wheelbarrow of dynamite each. I really do want to add that IMU and RAC are not competing for the same prize, they are certainly competing for the same outcomes but in very different ways and more than likely for very different patients.

We should be collectively proud that both companies are Australian and as per my previous comment, the potential blockbuster success of both has the ability to fundamentally change the mindset of the typical Australian bio tech investor (fingers crossed). It would be a real pity if this became an online bitching match between shareholders of the 2 companies as I am confident that the directors of both businesses have a very healthy regard for each other.

As per Dr T's post, RAC has undergone considerable change and the main reason for this is that they got very, very lucky in that the City of Hope (and others since) have figured out that Bisantrene is the leading FTO inhibitor available today. This is very, very big news in the modern cancer world but just like IMU, they are going through the process of proving the science and also like IMU are still a risk for any investor.....but......they are both looking like offering blockbuster outcomes for shareholders when the big pharma people come knocking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $400.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $428.0K 7.788M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 3613770 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 28923 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.