IMU 3.51% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-20697

1. 702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Thanks for the quick response Taureanbull. I am certainly with you regarding the benefits of vigorous exercise and lifestyle interventions. I do vigorous exercise bike and treadmill work just about everyday and mow my own lawns, do all the gardening, and everything to keep a 50 year old house in good nick. Never do crosswords or read books....... takes up too much time.......... but read newspapers and search the internet a lot (mostly HC posts!). When i was told my cancer had returned and surgery was aborted I got interested in Japanese mushrooms and Laetrile (vitamin B17 I think) as a miracle cure but, luckily for me, continuous chemo, with a new regime, and daily radiotherapy worked the miracle for me.
    But fasting while doing chemo must surely only be for the time taken to have the dosing. If that is the case then I can understand and I have made too much of the matter. I will certainly look into Dr Chaffee's ideas, thanks. I to am in Perth.
    Please dont spend more of your time on this ..........post about Immugene for everyone's benefit.smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $402.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.4¢ $1.042M 18.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 628179 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 897037 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.