IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

It completed the Phase 2 mono trial but not Phase 2 combination...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1683
    It completed the Phase 2 mono trial but not Phase 2 combination trial, so still in Phase 2.
    Here's the link to the second Ph2 study: Study Details | A Study of IMU-131 (HER-Vaxx) in Combination With Chemotherapy or Pembrolizumab in Patients With Metastatic HER2/Neu Over-Expressing Gastric Cancer (nextHERIZON) | ClinicalTrials.gov

* yes, I know it's frustrating for it to need more than one Ph2 trail but a few years ago LC was banging on about how combination are the future, so perhaps it shouldn't be a surprise it needs both Ph2 mono and combo to complete Ph2. At least with PD1-Vaxx, they moved straight into combo in the Ph1 with nine arms being in combo with Atezolizumab, and the Vaxinia Ph1 has arms with Pembrolizumab. So, combination therapy for HER-Vaxx is clearly not in response to the HER-Vaxx result &/or lack of licencing but rather what is now needed when running trials and unfortunately the HER-Vaxx mono trial was designed and run before combinations became the benchmark and consequently a combo trial needed to be run to capture that data.

However, I don't disagree the lack of a licencing deal for any of the drugs and/or near-term timeframes for commercial outcomes is the main reason for the low share-price. Hopefully Vaxinia can get accelerated approval into biliary tract cancer or another indication otherwise we're most likely looking at possibly 2027 for Azer-cel to enter the market (if it can obtain FDA registration) as being the most likely driver to catapult the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.