IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

It was just in response to the constant comments and questioning...

1. 555 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1683
    It was just in response to the constant comments and questioning why there hasn't been a deal done or a TO offer made... I'm saying deals and TO's are usually done after Ph2 and not even IMU's most advanced drugs in terms of clinical trials have completed Ph2. So, it's little wonder why there hasn't been any deals. I don't think IMU deprioritising HER-vaxx counts as canned quite yet, but it shouldn't be a surprise that has occurred given its Ph2 combo is due to end soon and either there will be enough data to find a partner/buyer or it highly likely will be canned. It has been a while since I factored potential success with HER-Vaxx into a valuation for IMU, so for me it will be a bonus if anything comes of HER-Vaxx.

"So much for imugene having brilliant/innovative clinical trial strategies."

That's also my point around PD1-Vaxx Ph1 trial, the first HER-Vaxx clinical trial clearly wasn't brilliant or innovative because they had to run a subsequent combo trial, however they clearly learnt a lesson because the PD1-Vaxx Ph1 has combo arms, but it certainly does feel like they've canned the idea of targeting NSCLC and now, restarting in a new indication. The Vaxinia Ph1 has also benefitted by the lesson learnt as it too involves combo arms in its Ph1. (Ph1's are normally only for safety/tolerability so doing anything beyond that is very helpful to reduce the traditional 10-15-year timeframes to registration.)

"Perhaps they have been forced to pivot by their lack of commercial success/ability?"

Probably... but probably more likely they're seeing the writing on the wall and are dealing with that now rather than in the future. It's not just good enough to have a treatment that works, it needs to work much better than existing drugs, so for HER-Vaxx, the anti-HER2 market is pretty crowded with Herceptin coming off patent a while ago now and I believe Keytruda comes off patent for NSCLC in 2028, so unless PD1-Vaxx could get approved in that indication before 2028, there's probably a high likelihood it will end up in the same situation.

Ok, so that's enough from me about the B cell platform as I do believe Azer-cel and onCARlytics are the top priority.
    Last edited by Jase99: 16/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.