IMU 3.77% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Firstly, let me again thank the many quality posters on the...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Firstly, let me again thank the many quality posters on the various IMU threads, for presenting such a depth of information that has been so well researched, analysed and assessed.
    The information from fund managers and “professional” investment analysts, does not come near the quality and detail that has been so generously provided by these posters.

I would however, like to look a little more deeply into the question of risk/reward with respect to where IMU currently is.

Normally with biotech’s, the risk/reward is greatly dependent on confirmation through extensive trials of firstly safety, then efficacy and from this information the market potential can then be assessed and/or confirmed.

Given the high attrition of of companies developing new drugs and treatments, when it comes to adopting these new developments, BP it seems has become used to waiting for significant and almost water tight confirmation, before they put their hand into their pockets.

This is their way it seems, of mitigating risk and they are used to having an enormous “banquet” to choose from.

In IMU’s case however, the potential reward is almost unbelievable - a safe, simple and user friendly cure for possibly all cancers.

So my question is, how long will BP be willing to wait, before either taking over IMU as a total entity or at least partnering with it for a specific application.

From the remarkable progress that IMU has made over the past 12 months alone and given the enormous rewards on offer, in my opinion the time for waiting if not over, is definitely in time on of the last quarter!
    Can you imagine being the Vice President of new product and market development of a BP and having to tell your board that yes, you had been following the progress of IMU for a while, but had decided to wait for more trials and information before engaging formally with them - after they have signed agreements with your opposition !!

Accordingly, again in my opinion only, I believe if we are not already in formal confidential discussions, we soon will be.
    I look forward to announcements regarding commercial progress, as opposed to trial progress, much sooner than later.

The risk is changing from confirmation of efficacy (I believe that safety is already a given), to missing the boat.

This also applies to investors, as well as BP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $394.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $378.5K 7.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 2141835 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 2542788 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.