IMU 4.82% 7.9¢ imugene limited

Hi Ben Thanks for the great summary post ...which I am now on my...

1. 1,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1033
    Hi Ben
    Thanks for the great summary post ...which I am now on my third read , trying to digest all the postives ...as look for any obvious negatives ,
    Your drawing of attention , to the late stage cancer patents , is highly significant . Working well for them , in suppressing / removing cancer tumours says such a lot about the possibilities for early detection use .
    One para of yours , as below ,made be think this might be a mis /type ,,,
    Whilst their oncolytic therapies in CF33 and more recently Vaxinia continue to elicit positive immune responses in solid tumour patients both here and in the US. Therefore in spite of the need to treat extremely sick cancer patients, Imugene’s immunotherapies have shown signs they are comparable with leading immunotherapies. To the naked eye Imugene possesses much stronger foundations than a ten to twenty-million dollar cancer research company would possibly have.
    Is ten to twenty million ...in fact 10 to 20 Billion ? Possibly , I have misread the context ...but if BIG PHARMA take this research challenge on ,,for IMU as a whole on its various advancing theraphy's , that would seem a more likel spend ?
    I learn more about the breakthru possibilities for IMU , from your each and evry post . Thank you ,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $578.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 7.7¢ $1.357M 17.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 735848 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 328052 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.0¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 7.8¢ 7785002
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.