IMU 0.98% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Thank you..I have been following Imugene and this sector for...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20382
    Thank you..I have been following Imugene and this sector for some time now
    I am bullish about the outlook for Imugene. Although Vaxinia holds the key to near term success in 2024 their vast array of innovative immunotherapies has the potential to change the way cancer medication is administered. Oncarlytics could supersede ADC's as a new means buy which tumours are targeted and drugs delivered to solid tumour indications. Whilst Azer Cel may well become the "go to" medication for relapse patients in the blood cancer arena. Large calls I know, but they are not outside the realms of possibility
    I am confident the 12 month price targets set by Roth and Diamond Equity Research well may be eclipsed and exceeded in 24/25
    Appreciated
    Appreciated
    Imugene have succeeded on many levels, particularly with their rapid progression in developing both Vaxinia and Oncarlytics, or more recently their ability to keep the ball rolling with the FDA on Azer Cel. But there is always room for improvement. It is a competitive landscape and management not only are required to be progressive, but they must continue to embrace change. For my way off thinking although the scientific team is changing and growing in numbers, it's now time for a few changes at the board level, to ensure the company transitions to stay ahead of the market, both scientifically and from a commercial perspective. Shareholders in IMU need to remain flexible and accepting of change as well, if indeed their company is to excel
    No as noted in 2021 I only have an interest in one share, Imugene. I do not have time nor inclination to adequately research other stocks. Nor do I have the financial capacity. If I were investing full time I would however have taken myself up my own tips (as noted on these threads) of investing in LTR and later NEU. LTR was a gut feel but I had good information on NEU, and I am grateful and excited for those who gave it to me, for they have been extremely successful in their investment over there.

I would have to perform a lot more research before I made a call on Allogene and Replimune. I would possibly lean toward Allogene given their Boards experience and past success, but that's only off the top of my head. Imugene's Azer Cel is exuding so much promise in that field already.

That said when it comes to OV's, such as those being developed by Replimune, I think you would be brave to bet against the potency and potential effectiveness of YF's Vaxinia. I'd be backing Imugene in on that front every day of the week. But that's a personal opinion based on my own research, for all I know there could be others out there hiding tidal waves under there bed.

I seem to be out of replies @Bluegumnuts. Poor old Big Pharma, not only do they have the regulators, Congress and the medical fraternity chasing them down, the public gives them a bad wrap as well. If only Imugene could fly solo, take the road less travelled and reach the Summit of their own accord

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $379.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $136.4K 2.661M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 4679699 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 6367800 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.