IMU 1.22% 8.1¢ imugene limited

Solid posts, WW; I agree with you and @Taureanbull's comments...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3356
    Solid posts, WW; I agree with you and @Taureanbull's comments that IMU would be aiming for second-line treatment in place of auto CAR-T; however, I do not know enough about the science or how patients relapse and whether there is a priming that occurs from Auto CAR-T that assists with Azer Cel's efficacy. However, I have been reading up on reasons why patients do relapse from auto CAR-T; if you or anyone else is interested, this journal article here and a few referenced within it are beneficial. Cancer is tricky, but allo CAR-T therapy does seem to alleviate some of the issues associated with auto CAR-T.

The comments from the FDA you point out are really interesting. Almo makes me wonder, whether the IMU team knew about the auto CAR-T issues beforehand; I'm sure they did. What is certain is Azer Cel has already increased in value by multiples, in my opinion. They already bought it for a bargain purely because Azer Cel was sold as a blood cancer therapy. However, with OnCARlytics it can potentially treat solid tumours, a market 9 times the size of blood cancers. Now, with classwide black box warnings for auto CAR-Ts, I'm sure every BP invested in them had board meetings around their CAR-T strategy moving forward. I'm not suggesting it's near the end of CAR-T therapies, but given the many benefits of using Allo CAR-Ts, such as Azer Cel above Auto CAR-Ts, it's looking more and more promising. It's even better

First-in-class and potentially best-in-class; in reality, first-in-class is all IMU really needs. As many of the more learned or experienced posters would know, first-mover advantage is real in the pharma world and leads to greater potential revenue. Greater potential revenue = Greater potential present value. One thing that boosts the present value of a therapy is whose hand that therapy sits in. If it's BP, there's even more benefit of being first-in-class. So I wouldn't be surprised if discussions about a potential partnership are underway. IMU could get the product approved, but it'll make almost no sense for them to market it themselves. I like the Genentech/Roche situation; IMU takes care of the science, and Roche provides the funding. One can dream.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.1¢ $539.9K 6.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1210740 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 281655 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.25pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.83 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.1¢ 2159683
Last updated 12.38pm 06/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.