IMU 5.36% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-21171

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19923
    Hi mate, I'm having a laugh....

No seriously I was making the point that prior to OASIS Oncarlytics was trialled extensively, as you are aware with Estrella's Artemis, Celularity's placenta based derivatives and obviously Amgen's CD19 Bi specific monoclonal antibody Blinumotab, where one could argue the best results occurred. It wasn't as if there was simply one study and that the concept is unproven.
    Obviously you cannot perform preclinical trials on humans, I would of thought everyone on this thread would already get that. It goes without saying all these trials were performed in vivo, the word subjects (which perhaps could have been worded better, it was bit late), was referring to branches of discussion or themes or other human indications as opposed to humans perse'
    I would however make the point that although Imugene, or for that matter City Of Hope are not at liberty to trial humans pre clinically, the Vaxinia results and before them the clinical trial results attained by Prof Kauyama's PD1 Vaxx have and are proving similar to those achieved pre clinically. Everyone assumes in vivo models are simply mice or rabbit or animal models, which may not always correlate into actual humans (and yes they sometimes don't). But many forget these models comprise of actual human tissue or human tumour cells, which are transplanted into these living organisms in much the same way as they are now being administered intratumorally and intravenously in the Vaxinia (MAST) Trial.

Speaking of having a laugh though I see my post comparing Allogene Therapeutics was taken down by HC for Cross Promotion. Now that is a joke, I was simply comparing Imugene to one of its direct competitors with respect to market cap. Why on earth would I want to PROMOTE ALLOGENE, as it were, it's a direct competitor to Imugene. I want to see Azer Cel registered and successful long before any of Allogene's therapies.

DYOR Opinions only

Last edited by Watmighthavben: 04/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 6.1¢ 5.6¢ $1.239M 21.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1459482 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 633310 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.