IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Correct fattchoi, Not only will everyone have ample time to...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    Correct fattchoi,
    Not only will everyone have ample time to convert options, but a series of SP explosive events, usually happens before then.
    Firstly, there's likely to be a suspension of trade, in light of a major announcement. This rightfully allows the market and the holders to evaluate the impact of the news. This can happen for- hours - Days - or weeks ( normally a few days ) Should a deal or dividend progress, you would usually see the SP explode once traded again. Whilst we've endured a depressed SP, such news could see the price begin trading again, at many multiples of the $0.10c traded at present.

Yes holders of options would have an Ex dividend date (normal Practice) to convert the options. Keep in mind the SP would take into account the upcoming dividend or value, attributed to the fully paid shares. The IMUOE"s would most probably only ever trade- $0.10 / $0.20c behind the fully paid shares, with a strike of only $0.118c . Holders of these options might not want to convert them, in not having the available capital or being happy with the price offered. They would simply sell them before the Ex dividend date on the Fully paid, and move on. Most however, would sell a portion in exercising the majority, or sell some fully paid to exercise some or all of the options.

I was excited enough before Friday, with all of LC tips in interviews last week. Seeing PH shift some options over to family on Friday night ( In millions ), has me expecting news very soon. For those worried about the impact on the options, I'm sure PH knows there of value. Why else would he give them all out to his kid', if they weren't.

Whilst we await news in various form's, we can only dream on !
    For mine these dreams are very likely to happen, in day's or months rather than years. I've seen it happen a few times before, and all the hints and indicators are there. - I'd love to be this sure of winning the Lottery !!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.