IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Hi Wells, In response:I would suggest there has been no...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20112
    Hi Wells,

In response:

I would suggest there has been no significant play at IMU to date. The leading shareholders on the register have not changed significantly. From what I can ascertain, though I may stand to be corrected, IMU's Nominee accounts are predominantly held by independent superannuation funds and sophisticated investors, with a smattering of institutions in between.

I would like to think that if positive signals continue to emerge from Vaxinia's recent dosing at 10 to the 8, then that may well provide the catalyst for a re rate. Whether 10 parts to the 8 is in fact the optimal biological dose rate is another question. If so the MAST Trial could proceed with haste. Though having spoken personally with YF in Sydney during March last year I am of the opinion the trial may well pursue the gazetted 10 to the 9 dose rate. As he has previously noted the virus may well possess a relatively high therapeutic window, or therapeutic ceiling, before toxicity sets in. Either way ascertaining the appropriate dose rate is much needed from not just a medical, but cost effective point of view.

The dots continue to be joined by Team Imugene, as noted in my previous post(s). With strong foundations in the field of oncology, and a fluid product pipeline is in existence, there is much on offer at Imugene for a leading player to peruse in 2024. Things can change in the blink of an eye when it comes to investment opportunities. Though what won't change is the systematic pursuit of excellence from Imugene's innovators, whose creativity and tenacity has delivered the strong foundations from which enormous growth can resonate.

Once upon a time Imugene suggested they had many balls in the air, upon reflection that would appear to be an understatement.

DYOR Seek investment advice as and when required Opinions only
    Last edited by Watmighthavben: 08/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $537.6K 10.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 207796 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1452903 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.