IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-21242

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1458
    "................... I want to get that post pushed down the rankings fast,................."
    Howdy Dave. Up til now have not had any reason to disagree with your position and greatly appreciate the news n views you have brought to the table so I am sorry to tell you this request just goes too far so no way, even given the worthy cause can I accommodate it !
    My knowledge of charting is as abundant as I have managed to write in long hand on the back of a stamp with chalk however I, like many of us here greatly appreciate the contributions by both nominated custodians of hearts - differing reasons and perspectives but both as valuable as the next for followers of their church. For that reason alone I am not willing to take down my TU to your post that sought to gently and politely talk them down from what was a pretty silly scrap (though I do suspect there may have been just a little tongue in cheek involved especially from one side). Suggest we have enough rubbish to contend with on this forum without 2 of the good guys falling off the wagon (sorry guys but its true). I say let your numbers stand as support and reminder for sensibility & servility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.