IMU 6.67% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-21245

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10577
    Thankyou, however I do actually get things wrong.

The method of analysis I use simply is based on probability moves. If X does Y, then there is a very high probability that Z will happen. That means there is a chance that '4p6&' will happen as well. My method filters out most of the noise and generates many good signals. On top of that, of those information and signals generated, I only post the information that I believe is of the highest chance of those happening. It's important to know that if you trade or invest based off my information like it isbnever wrong, you will burn yourself. This is why risk management is crucial, there is always risk, even with high probability events. Please always make your own judgement and check things out for yourself and others. If the Charting thread all says one thing and I say something else, that probability is that I am wrong, so everyone needs to take responsibility for their own decisions. And please read it carefully, I try to word things very particularly. While I generally will always have an optimistic and bullish tone, I do point out the downside risk as I see it. As an example, I have often been criticised for my analysis from 62.5 down to 4c, however if it was read with care it didn't take hard work to see that while I always hoped to see the bounce, the analysis always gave the scenario of the next support below if the current one did not hold up. So many things are taken out of context, yesterday being a great example. Please keep this in mind if you intend to make financial decisions that included any of the analysis I post. At the end of the day, I believe everything that I put in writing and am willing to back it up with the reasons why, which is why I will always answer questions. There is a reason why I don't trade IMU, I only buy and hold. Those who accumulate and keep them locked up will be the real winners in the end, irrespective of anything I post in the charting thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.481M 26.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 685507 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.