IMU 1.96% 5.0¢ imugene limited

Hi Rainman56, Yep the comparison on your chart is uncanny. The...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Hi Rainman56,
    Yep the comparison on your chart is uncanny.

The run in 2021 was for all the same optimism, in the same stock. However, I see stark differences that will ultimately see this baby shoot north again. In 2021 most of the retail investors were following tips, of a revolutionary cancer breakthrough. FOMO was the main driver for mine. many of those mum's & dad's investors, stayed loyal in seeing the highs of $0.62c in late 2021, only to be still waiting to see it recover in September 2023 at $0.04c. Having thousands of investors, most probably had small holdings and chose to ride it out. A large portion invested more in securing a much smaller overall entry point (Dollar cost averaging), I'm defiantly one of those !

The difference being whilst it feels like a spring being compressed, is that once released and shooting north- A culmination of additional feeders, are for mine going to feed the new SP growth. Besides the likelihood of great results following on from November 6th , you've also got the FDA likely to give positive feedback or even an accreditation. We've all been educated now that in oncology start up's, it usually takes time. That time we have now afforded, and as we move on to secondary rounds of studies ( this is when we know when deals are done ). And that hasn't even visited the most likely driver- Additional great results !

Everything that made it skyrocket in 2021 will be major drivers again. However this time round, it will be supported with hopefully success in results- accreditations or deals. Should the pattern continue, this isn't hopeful, but more a matter of when !

Stay patient, I feel like a kid that's built a bon fire on cracker night- I just cant wait to see it GO !!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $367.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $627.5K 12.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 6016291 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 460460 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.