IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Hi Srs,Yes Ben does look very well considering the history of...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274

Hi Srs,

Yes Ben does look very well considering the history of jaundice from 2022 & the prognosis for this Ca! Aussie patients do travel OS for clinical trials, but getting this out there to patients in Australia where the Vaxinia trial is available is the magical thing with mainstream media.

I would say the support group here for Cholangiocarcinoma have instigated this media event to make patients aware that there is some hope here in Australia now for them on a clinical trial, instead of selling everything they own to have another chance at living by going OS for a clinical trial.

I also agree that at present IMU are somewhat muted by the FDA about talking about anything publicly on IMU trials without approval, we know that. It will be a different story when we complete dose escalation, have that safety data & move into Ph2 I believe.

Great story for IMU, but as usual news stories are heavily edited but I’m sure there will be a lot of interest here for patients & recruitment onto the trial. It’s just a shame it has to be after prior lines of therapy, but that’s just the way things go.

Have a Great Day All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $379.9K 6.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1581916 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 680013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.