IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

Imugene - Stimulating Mixed emotions, as time goes byHe loves...

1. 481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20112

Imugene - Stimulating Mixed emotions, as time goes by

He loves me, he loves me not

Do dreams really come true?
    I don’t believe a word you’re saying

It’s interesting reading through some posts here tonight, from @Taureanbull, @davybabyk, @Outlander2 and those discussing the potential success of Yuman Fong’s Vaxinia. There is a significant push back, is there not? Many people appear vehemently opposed to the notion Vaxinia may provide a solution for the huge unmet need that is late stage cancer. To the notion Vaxinia may morph into human therapy, for those diagnosed with early stage cancer indications, in years to come. Many people on these threads appear perturbed, at times annoyed, with prospective valuations for imugene (IMU ASX). Valuations in the vicinity of $10bn USD, $20bn USD, or perhaps even $40bn to $80bn USD. Posters mock and scorn the authors of the said research posts. What are you comparing the therapy with? What makes you reach such a conclusion? How could this be possible? In the background I hear them whispering, at times shouting, as if to deafen the sound of the bugle man as the oncoming train approaches. Saturday Night’s 7 News story simply serving to exacerbate such opinions.

Tonight a few things cannot be denied,

1. Vaxinia was extremely effective pre clinically.
    2. Vaxinia’s inventor Professor Yuman Fong of the City of Hope Medical Research Facility in the US has a world renowned team of staff assisting him to improve upon and deliver his ground breaking research.

3. “In human” trials have resulted in disease stabilisation among late stage cancer patients at relatively low doses.

4. Despite the innumerable number of treatment arms espousing to tackle and target the burgeoning solid tumour market, as of yet there is no mainstream standard of care, outside of chemotherapy and existing immunotherapies (i.e, Mab’s). Aside from providing the silver bullet required to tackle solid tumours, although being responsible for a slight increase in life expectancy, many existing therapies have done so at the expense of extraneous side effects.

“Could those suggesting Vaxinia may fail, that IMU is worth 6 cents, that the stock is a shorter’s paradise, a meme stock, please come forth…’ WMHB February 12, 2024

For those throwing stones, at time rocks at those identifying the prospective potential of Vaxinia, I suggest you perform some more research. Take time out to analyse Professor Yuman Fong. To assess the work his team at the City of Hope is undertaking. To come to an understanding of where the Vaxinia (MAST) Trial is at in terms of dosage rates, clinical trial results, FDA deliberations and determinations pertaining to the trial. Then, just maybe then, you can reply to the @Taureanbull’s, @davybayk’s, @Outlander2’s and @watmighthavben’s of the world, with a rational argument capable of maintaining a sustained and worthwhile debate.

In the words of a popular Australian folk singer, “Everyone’s waiting”…

DYOR Seek investment advice as and when required Opinions only

Last edited by Watmighthavben: 12/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.