IMU 0.98% 5.1¢ imugene limited

There has been 1 complete response out of 38 dosed patients, so...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20288

There has been 1 complete response out of 38 dosed patients, so it could have been the orange juice. This complete response was in a patient administered a relatively low dose. This is actually concerning. If it was a highly dosed patient, the claim the higher doses would prove more efficacious would have more legs.

Every now and then you run into someone that does a little bit of research, and pipes up as if they’re the authority on all things..

Enter @fourdollars…

So for those who believe in reality, as opposed to fantasy, for the record the Professor Fong developed Vaxinia is not Orange Juice. For those who perform the necessary research are aware (I.e., before commenting on things they know little about), Vaxinia is being trialled on late stage cancer patients whose cancer has metastasised (hence the Vaxinia [MAST) Trial. The National Cancer Institute notes that cancer which spreads from where it started to a distant part of the body, is called metastatic cancer. For many types of cancer, it is also called stage IV (4) cancer. The process by which cancer cells spread to other parts of the body is called metastasis. It goes without saying, that those participating in the Vaxinia (MAST) Trial have failed on all previous treatment arms, and were participating from what could be referred to as “the Last Chance Saloon,” prior to being infused with Vaxinia.

So when it comes to Stage 4 cancer, just to put it in perspective, as outlined above, the patients cancer has usually spread to multiple places in the body, meaning they can live only a few weeks or a few months. In rare cases, some people may survive for several months or even a year with stage 4 cancer, with or without treatment. Alas, if administered with Orange Juice, one would assume the majority of those treated would have regressed, if not passed at the 84 day scan mark. Yet low and behold, Vaxinia, at mid dose levels I might add (I.e., 10 to the 6 and 10 to the 7), has enabled trial participants, to experience disease stabilisation. In other words their illness has not worsened, it has stabilised. In short, they are still alive. Indeed cancer.org notes that patients can actually live for many years, having experienced a state of disease stabilisation.

As of November, 2023, of the 34 heavily pre-treated patients dosed with CF33-hNIS virus (i.e., Vaxinia), 16 of these had stable disease. What a phenomenal result, I say. No folks, this is not but Orange Juice. It is a potent virus designed to eradicate solid tumours in “any type of cancer”. To assume the drug is akin to Orange Juice flies in the face of years of contemporary research, oncologists in the US and Australia, not to mention those who have experienced a stabilisation in their debilitating, if not life threatening disease.

In fairness my previous post did ask to “bring it on” when discussing the success of Vaxinia. IMO those who failed to recognise the oncolytic viruses merit, have been left out.

But please forgive me, when penning my recent post, I did not anticipate such uneducated responses.

Dyor Seek investment advice as and when required

Opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $286.2K 5.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 3154302 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 737002 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.