IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Hi @DTsharesI understand that SOI view is held differently by...

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10578
    Hi @DTshares
    I understand that SOI view is held differently by some, and nothing wrong with that. You are the first person who has put up a reasonable argument as why it matters - until this point it has all been emotion or 'it just matters' type comments. Unsure what the anon comment is about - we are all anon here. My view on SOI is purely based on experience and Math, I've encouraged folks to show their reasons why it does matter but no-one has come to the party until now.
    I agree that the liquidity is a reason that Imugene is heavily traded, it gets harder to trade without plenty of volume and liquidity. This however is not an argument for the low share price. How does a well traded stock keep the price down? Trading is a net zero volume game. A trader can only sell stock because they purchased that same amount already. For every single tick that a trader is responsible for lowering the price, they are also responsible for raising the price. Traders do not hold the price down, a trader is simply in and out with a small profit irrespective of the price. The only reason that that the price is low is because long term buy and hold players aren't stumping up the capital to soak the supply. Regardless of how many shares there, it takes the same amount of capital to move the needle. This does not change with traders. You would know that I also believe we have been held down intentionally by bigger fish. This also can only happen because there is not enough long term buyers stumping up capital to soak up their manipulation supply. Unless I'm missing something re supply & traders I don't see how it matters.

@Footmax
    Hi Footmax, what reason would it put off potential investors? There is no logical reason why it would. I think you will find that only a sunset off retail care about SOI. Also my understanding is that a consolidation is not required for NASDAQ. What is the NASDAQ requires is a minimum share price and a minimum liquidity. The reason that the consolidation route is touted as a requirement here is only because we do not meet the requirements for the share price, not because of the amount of shares on issue.
    Last edited by Zior: 19/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.