IMU 3.64% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Hi good evening @DDD24 and all Imugene friends Like many, I am...

1. 2,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    Hi good evening @DDD24
    and all Imugene friends

Like many, I am an investor too, both for financial and technological breakthroughs in affordable and safe cancer cures.

Blue Sky has so far been created by various positive human trial data by Imugene, not by the so called blue sky mentality
    1) The latest US FDA FAST TRACK DESIGNATION granted to Vaxinia in late November 2023 further validated the Blue Sky Potential. Right?

2) And, the phase2 PD1vaxx CRC trial in the UK in conjunction with NHS at the request of oncologists there who are seeing blue sky in a potential cure for CRC.

3) AZER cell, OnCARlytics, combo or mono, for solid cancers MAST, 90% of all cancer cases. I can’t see any problem or doubt if the human trial data continues to be as positive and promising.

4) many other promising data. Go to our Imugene website if you believe in our science. Can’t force a cow to drink water though led to the river bank ?

have a pleasant Sunday evening all. Stay safe with families and friends including our 4 leg fellows! C u Monday tmr

good luck patients n investors

kluck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.176M 20.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1135235 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 477220 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.