IMU 1.43% 7.1¢ imugene limited

Hi Supertramp,I was flicking thru’ the IMU HC pages and saw...

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4604

Hi Supertramp,

I was flicking thru’ the IMU HC pages and saw your question along with LC’s answer.

I’m not sure I would lean towards any of your ‘possibles’, but it’s too early to be sure, and that’s what Leslie is telling you.

My two cents ...

I believe it has more to do with the particular situation we find in bile duct cancer.

We know that the immune miro-environments (TIMEs) of bile duct cancer set their own challenges for the treating oncologist. They don’t play by many of the ‘normal rules’. You see, the TIMEs of bile duct cancer have very few cytotoxic cells. These are ‘good’ cells that help to kill cancer cells. Add to that, cholangiocarcinoma has a lot more cells that actually suppress, or weaken, the immune system (so, bad).

I believe Vaxinia, when delivered directly to the site (IT), is our best shot. It supercharges the immune system, in an area that is not very veinous. This is why IT should be a better option in this situation, when we are in the hands of a skilled practitioner. Of course, IV should work very well in other cancers.

Anyway, time will tell if I am anywhere near the ‘mark’.

It’s a good question Supertramp, and the whole IMU team are currently learning what they can. We tend to forget that this is still ‘frontier medicine’. IMU are probably the leaders in this area ... hence the support from the FDA.

As always, just my opinion. Coffee break over, now back to work.

Last edited by Outlander2: 05/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $516.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $595.8K 8.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 529844 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 889131 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 2871472
Last updated 12.55pm 16/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.