IMU 0.00% 6.9¢ imugene limited

I am sure many IMU investors can relate to the proverbial...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 937
    I am sure many IMU investors can relate to the proverbial expression "a watched pot never boils" referring to the feeling time seems to go slower when you are anxiously waiting for something to happen.

And yes of course everyone knows that investing in biotech is a slow burn that requires time and patience.
    But the science is disruptive, ground-breaking and compelling.

It was only one year ago during the Investor Roadshows when we heard from Professor Yuman Fong confirming that the results of CF33 pre-clinical animal studies were now being replicated in human trials.

And in a recent article from Yahoo Finance highlighting Imugene's recent achievements and key upcoming immuno-oncology catalysts, the science of CF33 was perfectly captured in the following statements;

"Oncolytic virus (CF33) - a chimeric vaccinia (pox) virus known as CF33 that has the potential to act as both a target delivery vehicle and an oncolytic agent. The engineered CF33 virus selectively replicates itself in tumor cells, causing the cell to rupture, releasing new virus particles capable of infecting other tumor cells. CF33 has demonstrated multiple ways to kill cancer cells: by direct killing, by the activation of immune cells to kill cancer cells, and by priming the tumor environment to enhance the immune response; CF33 has been shown to turn cold tumors hot".

My interest is focused on the phenomenon of pseudo-progression in which the cancer initially appears to be growing, largely due to the cancer cells being infected by the virus then followed by infiltration of cancer fighting immune cells.
    However, it is usually followed by a decrease in tumor burden when the therapy takes effect.
    This phenomenon can benefit patients receiving immunotherapy but often leads to premature discontinuation of treatment owing to the false impression the cancer is growing.

Fortunately, on April 9th we will receive the latest update on the First in Human Phase 1 Clinical Trial Oncolytic Virus CF33-hNIS for the treatment of advanced cancer.
    https://www.abstractsonline.com/pp8/#!/20272/presentation/11472

Just 34 more sleeps.

GLTAH - Go Team Imugene

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $505.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $1.427M 20.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57517 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 667419 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 7149293
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.