IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Having had some time to reflect on my interaction with @mrdingo,...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    Having had some time to reflect on my interaction with @mrdingo, I do think that I was a bit defensive about his comments on not being interested in watching the videos any more.
    Looking at some Imugene videos this morning and seeing so few a views I now see that these are of little interest to the general public and even of little interest to many shareholders.
    So where is the public interest these days when it comes to viewing videos on the internet, well we could start with Taylor Swift whose videos are viewed in the millions, anywhere from 4-50 million views.
    Or we could go to funny cat videos that get up to 350,000 views in 2 months, even a video of the most viewed videos had 12M views, this is where we are at in society, distraction of our daily grind is where people are at.
    A brief look into drug use statistics, both legal and illegal, is staggering, people want nothing more than to escape from their lives, not to look at videos that discuss life saving drugs.
    Why a video that talks about a potential cure for cancer will only get a few thousand views, (the best was 10,000 on PD1 Vax), is hard to digest.
    Even a story on CNN that talks about an immunotherapy drug called Dostarmilab that killed a colorectal cancer in 14 patients, had only 3.5M views.
    So @mrdingo, I'd like to issue an apology to you for putting that expectation on you as if you have a responsibility to watch these videos that barely a few thousand people want to watch.
    Sometimes you have to realise that many, many people may not think as you do and that even the potential for a cure for cancer is of little interest to them.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.