IMU 0.00% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-21833

1. 3,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7063
    Thx Fibber,   This is interesting.  The authors come from 11 different Oncology Centres including St Vincent’s in Melbourne.  So there is considerable input from treating Oncologists. It’s reasonable to expect a much bigger DATA set than previously released and we know it will be at much higher doses.  Nobody presents failures at these conferences. And the the AACR don’t accept FAILURES either.

When I think about this presentation and combined  with LC’s recent comments regarding our OnCARlytics OASIS trial , which is also a CF33 based therapy , it occurred to me that LC is talking a big game here.  LC’s has read this upcoming presentation before it was submitted.  So she knows exactly what is to be presented.  Then she says at the 2.10 mark on a recent video, the following words.

“It is a world first. There is nothing like it anywhere. It’s revolutionary!” LC.

This gives me a very high degree of confidence that this presentation will be very impressive. It’s the one I’ve been waiting for since 2019.   It’s also worth noting she is really talking up the MAST trial in the opening 2 minutes.
    So whilst the boredom is killing every body. It’s not much longer now and the fundamental news needed to get some momentum will be here.  Just a month to go,  And as we have already seen data from low dose patients that gave great results, we can relax that this is not going to be a binary event.  Those trials that end with a binary event can be killers,  

Personally , I lost control of myself this week and bought every day.  As the evidence mounts and the company progresses, I keep adding. The  big desrisking event looks like this AACR conference.

Another thing that’s becoming obvious to me, after reading many reports of successful cancer trials recently , that none of the therapies have all the bells nd whistles that are on offer with CF33 based therapies, Vaccinia and OnCARlytics.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $717.6K 13.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1468251 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 457393 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.