IMU 1.85% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Another great post Ben. Yesterdays announcement, although being...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    Another great post Ben.
    Yesterdays announcement, although being an assurance trials are going to plan, it doesn't offer any remedy in addressing or creating revenue. It adds to all the potential that's already attracted us to invest in the stock.
    I believe there's a few factors at play in restraining the SP.
    Firstly, its dividend season with Institutions hoping any major announcements come later rather than sooner. Secondly, with respect to all of the TA analysis on these threads, until IMU management releases something by way of something revenue creating- All of the potential major players (Insto's) are like frogs around a pond. Once one jumps in creating volume, FOMO will follow from all sectors, with them all jumping in !
    Thirdly, until this stock starts moving with its SP, people are doing it tough. Whilst not paying dividends, and seemingly being at the mercy of announcements, that are mostly a guess when they'll come- The odd hint or expressions of confidence in interviews, simple isn't enough in having people part with their hard earned.

I've mentioned on a few occasions, having sold property as one of my incentives to invest heavily in IMU over the past year. My confidence hasn't changed. I still think it can be a 10-100+ bagger at current levels.
    However, IMU management need to do some serious marketing. Following the science isn't enough comfort for those who've invested heavily, for what's been years now. If the NASDAQ is on the cards- then please tell ! - If major announcements are coming that are price changing, then advise when, and of what stream of news( Results- Doses- TO's- Partnerships- whatever !) - If there's dance partners looming, advise them it can only be kept confidential for so long, as they have a responsibility in advising the owners of the business ( Us share holders).
    If patient's have had extended survival, or even complete recoveries for years now- let's see if any would like to tell their story in encouraging others.

I do believe once the SP moves via the Institutions, and it will be by one jumping first and changing volumes to 100s of millions traded each day- Then the SP will take off to levels not seen before. The company for mine, could be helping in being more transparent.
    Scientifically, everything couldn't be going better. As a business, let's get some direction and marketing going. The odd snippet from Lesley sounding confident, simply isn't enough !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $393.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $297.4K 5.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 2794187 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 519405 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.