IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-21899

1. 1,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10577
    I reckon a few non exclusive deals with a 50/50 sales split and BP do the all leg work. IMU provide the virus, BP provide the cd19 therapy. Maybe even twist their arm for a decent upfront for the privilege of curing cancer with us.

Why would they be motivated to take 50/50? Because without Oncarlytics they are stuck in the haematological space, not the 400b pa super pool. Their leg work can be considered payment for increasing their own product sales in a very significant way.

Azercel is obviously a combo outcome due to in-house. Perhaps a distribution/sales partner would be needed, otherwise it's a big task for an emerging pharma if Imugene want to market that alone.

Amgen is mentioned because we are buying their drugs for OASIS trial. Pre-clinical blew it out of the park. That was done without Amgens participation(according to some correspondence I had last year), as I assume OASIS is also - we are buying Blyncito off the shelf, but you can be sure they will be watching closely now to see if the trial replicates the Pre-clinical. 72hrs to obliterate triple negative and gastric. Common!

The wild card here for me is definitely Gilead. There are half a dozen approved cd19 drugs out there, and yet for some reason Yescarta was singled out in the recent OASIS announcement. It could mean nothing at all, it literally could be pointing out exactly what it says "which flags solid tumours for attack by CD19-targeting therapeutics such asAmgen’s Blincyto®, Gilead’s Yescarta® and Imugene’s own allogeneic CAR T, azer-cel" but 2 of the 3 mentioned are definitely scheduled for combination.

If anything even remotely like this looks to be taking shape, then my shares are off the market permanently until patent cliffs start to be discussed. Forget exit strategies. As TB said recently, my chart just won't be big enough.
    Last edited by Zior: 13/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $379.9K 6.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1581916 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 680013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.