IMU 3.53% 8.2¢ imugene limited

That's the way I see it, too. A B-Cell sale makes sense and adds...

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3356
    That's the way I see it, too. A B-Cell sale makes sense and adds credence to why HER-Vaxx was deprioritised. There is no point in using funds to pursue it further if someone else plans to do it. IMU must keep its powder dry for the Azer Cel/CF33 suite. With that being said, I agree the B-Cell platform in its entirety could potentially be the deal. PD1-Vaxx & HER-Vaxx + all the other potentials. Remember that IMU is not funding the current PD1 trial, so there is no need to 'deprioritise'.

As @Zior mentioned, the B-Cell platform has much larger scope than Her-Vaxx and PD1-Vaxx. Basically, any cancer with a known protein/signalling target can be turned into a cancer vaccine using IMU's mimotope platform. The B-Cell platform has been fully validated, but it can only really reach its potential in the hands of BP's deep pockets. BP could get multiple new targets out quick sticks. So yeah, I see the B-Cell platform rather than HER-Vaxx alone as a real possibility, and the most lucrative deal IMU would want to pursue now.

Juicy upfront payment with a special divi (anyone holding options...they would be in the money and we'd likely have time to convert), but more importantly, perhaps enough capital to take Azer-Cel and CF33/OnCARlytics platform a lot further without a huge need for further capital raises. I see Roche (Herceptin (HER-2) and Tecentriq (PD-L1) creator) as the best candidate for that type of deal. But given the pipeline and close ties with Leslie, it's unlikely they'd leave the other platforms untouched, so it's possible another Genentech-type deal. Mind you, I don't think any direct deal would be in talks now in relation to CF33/OnCARlytics; it's too early. The data is very good but could likely turn spectacular in a few months.

For the past few weeks, I have wondered why Leslie has been doing the rounds and whether it had a cup-in-hand or a hint, hint, nudge, nudge vibe to the soph/insto investor. Based on recent interviews, it's looking more likely to be the latter....."We have a lot of cash runway to get us to proof of concept and maybe even a commercial add to all of our products"....We'll know soon enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $600.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $1.246M 14.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446526 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 535664 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ 4518456
Last updated 15.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.