IMU 0.98% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Thanks for your response. I guess I was being greedy in chasing...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20288

Thanks for your response. I guess I was being greedy in chasing a third, but a second along the gastrointestinal line, within those hard to treat tumours with a huge unmet need. It may not be colorectal, given PD1 Vaxx's venture into that indication in the UK.

I was being presumptuous in thinking it may well be a third as a consequence of the 7 patients with gastrointestinal cancers who received CF33-hNIS alone during dose escalation, and in doing so achieved a disease control rate of 86%, as presented earlier this year at the American Society of Clinical Oncology - Gastrointestinal Cancer Symposium (ASCO-GI).

Who knows? Its interesting though, is it not? As you have correctly noted Imugene have headed down the track of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, an indication pembroluzimab has exhibited efficacy in. Are any of the patient(s) exhibiting signs of efficacy in the current Vaxinia Trial those dosed in combination with pembroluzimab, or are they in the mono therapy arm? Either way things appear to be progressing nicely.

DYOR
    Last edited by Watmighthavben: 19/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $285.0K 5.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 2612708 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 1748367 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.