IMU 1.30% 7.6¢ imugene limited

Hi SpideyI'm just speculating here - but my reasoning is: the...

1. 2,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11797
    Hi Spidey

I'm just speculating here - but my reasoning is: the patient clearly has some form of liver cancer because they refer to direct injection into liver tumours. .

It is possible that their primary cancer is actually Cholangiocarcinoma/Bile Duct cancer, and they have secondary cancers elsewhere in their liver. This would explain their comment about being in the "first cohort" of IT even though they have only just started treatment. They could be in the Cholangiocarcinoma expansion group, which Imugene has previously announced.

There would be no need for any other announcements, because the MAST trial is already open to patients with any type of solid cancer.

The other explanation is that they just have a general liver cancer, and they are confused when they say that they are in "the first cohort" of IT.

As it happens, I am at an airport waiting for my plane, heading home from a get together to celebrate the life of a truly wonderful man - a good friend of mine - who had cancer. I sure do wish the very best for everyone who is living with cancer of any kind, or supporting someone in that situation, or grieving for a loss of someone they loved.....

Regards

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $556.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ $2.780M 36.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 108996 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 254900 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.5¢ 17617693
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.