IMU 7.27% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Thanks for posting.Just viewing from an analytical perspective...

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20007
    Thanks for posting.

Just viewing from an analytical perspective it's a pity Imugene spends so much time with innuendo and at times smoke and mirrors when they are discussing what they are actually doing and what they have planned. We are now close to six months further into a trial which they have said they are prioritising, in which patients are receiving 42 day scans, and sitting around debating what may or may not be occurring. Irrespective of the so called FDA guidelines and parameters in addition to disclosure requirements during clinical trials, of which I am well aware, it's pretty poor form from Team Imugene to not keep their owners better abreast of ongoing developments in what is such a crucial component when it comes to their investment. In addition to the omission of their fast track designation approval in presentations and their failure to outline which indications the trial is currently pursuing, there has been too much grey rather than black and white when it comes to communication surrounding the trial.

If as suggested the medicine is as good as anticipated by the Team at Imugene surely there is a need to move as fast as they can to administer as many participants as possible across as many indications as the regulators shall allow. We do know how much of a key component CF33 Vaxinia is to their overall plans, when one takes into account it is a key ingredient in their Oncarlytics formula, not to mention a future addition to an Azer Cel mix. I note Dr Bradley Glover last week insinuated data would drive direction in the trial. With this in mind I would enjoy the opportunity to vote for expanding the trial even further at whatever cost with whomever the Board gets on board if these results continue to exhibit outstanding efficacy. The world is at the mercy of this insidious disease and the sooner companies such as Imugene go all out to rapidly expand clinical trials to a point where not only OBDR's are established but significant data is delivered in their "proof of concept", the better. I would ideally like to see hundreds of patients participating in this trial, in multiple cancer indications across several continents. After 18 months or whatever its been we have only 40 patients dosed. Its really quite sad, when one takes into consideration the huge unmet need present.

It's not my position to blame Imugene as they are proceeding as quickly as possible with the brief they have been afforded by the FDA to this point. But moving forward we need to consider exerting pressure on management either through a large IPO on the Nasdaq, out licensing arrangements, sale of other assets or whatever it takes to really push CF33 Vaxinia as far as it can go without monetary restrictions. The drug simply needs to be administered to as many patients as is physically possible irrespective of cost, if what we have visualised last November continues this April. Imugene cannot afford to move as slowly as they have with Her Vaxx and PD1 Vaxx, with a handful of patients and limited data delivery. The kitchen sink needs to be thrown at this one.

WMHB

Last edited by Watmighthavben: 26/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.004(7.27%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.0¢ $1.762M 34.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 673000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 885816 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.