IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Ben another great post, Some of the things people go through on...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Ben another great post,

Some of the things people go through on these threads, really do pull on the heart strings. Hopefully Rock_Robster is progressing and that his Sid effects are minimal. When you hear of the suffering and scares people go through, it really dose make you take stock. We converse frequently on these threads, often talking of our investment. IMU could well be on the verge of eliminating such suffering. I'm positive those at the science helm of IMU, have a life or business purpose in eliminating such suffering.

LC has been widely reported to have been suffering from Covid, over the previous week. Hopefully she is recovering. She will need to be on her game come April 8th (for mine). I will be watching intensely whatever results
    or deals, management have achieved over the past five months. My confidence in LC hangs in the balance over the next month. Whilst I believe she is an incredibly hard working and dedicated CEO. Time in providing some stability or direction for investors, is almost up. We've heard all of her assurances- hints, and confidence, over all the great products and opportunities, IMU has under its bonnet. Investors such as myself, are of the understanding that IMU in its clinical stage of development, requires time. Similarly there's a variety of options and differing scenarios IMU can take in achieving its end game, with its two two priorities being- Curing cancer- Providing the best return for investors.

Most of us investors who've invested heavily, now over many years - expect any, or a few of the varying scenarios to play out- Partnerships - Take overs - Expansions. However, whilst any direction takes time, marketing and capital. Whatever the choice is, needs to be made to investors. I'll happily stay invested, regardless of which card is chosen.
    This is because of a passion in wanting our product to succeed, coupled with a confidence in the Scientists at the helm of our company. However, whilst not seeing dividends or stable capital growth in IMU's SP- Direction and regular communications ( not hints ) are now coming to the fore, if I'm going to commit for further years. I think that's only responsible and reasonable. It also reflects the feedback from other posters on these threads.

Staying patient, but getting weary !

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.