IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

I agree with this to some extent, but (outside of a handful of...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I agree with this to some extent, but (outside of a handful of posters maybe) we have all been here a while (6 years in my case) and understand that you have to be patient in the biotech space. No issues there.

I think people understand the quoted clinical timelines but are just expressing some frustration that there has been some messaging or hints from LC that something big is imminent in a commercial sense and then it’s radio silence…trial data will move the SP to some extent you’d think but data on its own probably won’t do anything…unless it’s the catalyst for a commercial outcome.

Maybe it’s just people making assumptions or reading in what they want with LCs comments but there seems to be a disconnect between LCs hints, trial outcomes in 2025 and beyond, the “12 month play” comment, no material announcements since November, the need to have a commercial win on the board to avoid another CR….the imminent expiry of the IMUODs….big pharma snapping up (seemingly lesser) assets, people like TB (who is an excellent, knowledgeable contributor) on here claiming the job’s done, people throwing around CSL-level valuations etc.

DYOR and all that but to me there’s a bit of conflicting stuff out there and it’s hard to know what to make of it all, unless you just trust everything will work out, which we are all doing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.