IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

"The biggest problem with people's expectations is this forum....

1. 695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1038
    "The biggest problem with people's expectations is this forum. If they discounted what everyone else says about what to expect and just look at the information from the company and the data, a more realistic timeline would be recognised."
    "Mine included."

Two very true pionts Zior. I do actually agree with a few things that you have said, but I also disagree with lot that you say.
    The above statements ring very true with your posts. You are very much a IMU Bull, which is fine, but I feel that you need to temper your enthusiasm sometimes as you have a cult following and as you say as there are many young/new investors on this forum and influenced (as they DO NOT do their own research, or expect a quick buck, one can read it in their posts).

One of the worst statements that I have read on HC was by you, bidding up the price 2 weeks ago. Something like 'who wants to take one for the team and bid up the price' and 'as soon as one buys at 0.12c then others will follow' (SP was at 115)
    Also, March is normally the best time for the SP to run..... Really? or just one occasion?
    IMO, not great posts. You know you have the floor and people will follow.

I ask that you too follow your own advice above. Still be a IMU Bull as you and others do have value to add. And I mean that!

For others, GMT put up a great post the other day of expected timelines and expected Ann. They are throughout the '24 year, not just Mar/Apr.
    SP will move but this just requires patience, and lots of it being a BIO Stock.

AIMO.
    And yes I am long and buying IMU as it is getting to the exciting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.