IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

Am I a bull on IMU - yes. Definitely. Personally, I believe this...

1. 117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Am I a bull on IMU - yes. Definitely. Personally, I believe this will do an NEU. At some time.
    Just as I held NEU, through consolidation, which gives you a time frame.
    And that is the long key. NEU was years waiting, watching, mowing the lawn over and over and over.
    IMU was just an incredible opportunity when it hit the recent low. So out comes the lawnmower.

Note my charts, where I saw us get to the pointy end. Twice. And then nothing.
    Note my point of failure, denoted by the F, which appeared as a future point.
    Sadly it failed. Not because of the product, but external influences.
    No reason that I can see this should not be running that 15% trading range it sat in for ages.

I am long, holding a couple of shares. I am also trading, with a couple more.
    But I just see this as currently nowhere to trade.
    The fact that I don't see this as tradable, doesn't scare me, like some other stocks.
    I see this is because something is going down. Something I am not privy to. Something imminent.
    Problem is, it could be something bad.
    I don't want to believe that, and all the info tells me otherwise, but nothing to say it could not drop again.
    But so what, if it does, I will just double up, if there are a couple of shares available at the time. Thats the beauty of being long.

Will it take off? Might get lucky like we did a couple of years ago.
    I just don't see it at this time. Maybe the first step like NEU, which stepped up to 8, then 11, then 25.
    Yes, I think it is similar, but better.
    And I do think it will again be a trading stock, as this one is clearly a mates game.
    Only one way to change that, which isn't going to happen soon.

Lets see what happens next week.

Feel free to critique.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.