IMU 1.41% 7.0¢ imugene limited

Many thanks Firehawk, for sharing Nick Ede’s thoughts ...You...

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4604

Many thanks Firehawk, for sharing Nick Ede’s thoughts ...

You ... ask(ed) him when there would be updates for the phase I trials?

He said the updates would be at the major oncology conferences, the next one expected in two weeks.

Common sense, something only occasionally seen on these threads, suggest that the April 8 ‘update’ will not just confirm that the MAST trial is continuing with good safety. Yes, we want good safety, and we have grown to expect that from IMU. What I expect on April 8 is a lot more. And no, not a deal ...

I expect to hear an evaluation around the second data cut of out MAST trial. In my humble opinion, there has been adequate time for this expensive and somewhat tricky process to be completed. It is this that the ‘oncology world’ is waiting on, a 2nd peek into the workings of Vaxinia, an update on the early cohorts and a first look at the higher dose cohorts.

I am not going to speculate what a data cut like this will show, but it is certainly the data I am waiting on. If the trend (that we saw in the first data cut) continues, or heavens forbid, is better, then I can’t image what the reaction will be at the conference or in the ‘market’.

I totally agree with T-Bull when he states ... “As Nick Ede told us today that several inflection points will come up over the next 18months ... it’s my (T-B’s) opinion that Vaxinia could probably do the job allon its own.” T-Bull is right on the money here, IMO.

Also totally agree with Zior when he states ... “The company: Data will be released at a major scientific conference.
    Hotcopper: Cannot discern the difference between an investor conference presentation like NWR etc and a major scientific conference like AACR or ESMO etc. Btw, fresh data released at any conference is always released to market before it can trade, even if the conference gets it over the weekend
    .”

If you are to invest in bio-tech, you need to have patience ... and that does not mean that info will flow each month. IMU is now well down the track, or as you may say, we are at the pointy end now.

So, there it is, I will put my neck out and say we will see an update around the 2nd Vaxinia (MAST) data cut on April 8. We may even get new details on the ‘expansion trials’.

My Disclaimer: Crystal Ball still ‘on the blink’.

Time will tell, but just can’t wait. We are getting to the interesting bit in this movie ...

As always, opinion only.

Last edited by Outlander2: 27/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $1.229M 17.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 707803 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 172396 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 6411396
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.