IMU 5.36% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-22156

1. 3,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6737
    So the big question regarding the second paper is how much data are we hoping to see.

When I look at the names on the paper they look like the attending oncologist at the participating trial sites are all mentioned. At least many are.

So do they get a mention because they participated in collecting the data?. I’d guess so. But to me it’s interesting how many are named. This could be very exiting. LC would definitely have read this paper before it was submitted. Then in her last interview she was talking about expanding the trials in maybe Melanoma and Head & Neck tumors.

Also of interest is how many secondary distal tumors will be included. As these patients has advanced metastatic cancers it’s very likely most had secondary tumors.

For those that remember in one of Professor Yuman Fongs presentations in Feb 2023 he showed two scans of a mouse with kidney cancer. The first scan showed one kidney which had neen injected with Vaxinia glowing with Radio Active Iodine. Then the second scan 2 weeks later showed the other kidney lit up like a Xmas tree.

The CF33 Virus had tracked down infected the second kidney. It was clearly replicating. So what I’m hoping to see here is similar slides from except this time in humans.

What would be amazing if we could see slides of several metastatic tumors lighting up. In different organs or even different part s of the body.

Im not an Oncologist but I believe this would be the world headlines we want to see. As we have recently seen with Kate Middleton who is now being treated with Chemo after a successful surgery. To mop up and unseen cancer cells.

For those who attended the amazing shareholders non deal roadshows. They might remember YF discussing the surgical removal of liver tumors. He stated post surgery when asked by the patient how the surgery went. He replied it went great , very successful. Then added “ of course I was lying” because he could see the individual cancer cells. But wanted I give the patient’s hope. As is the case for Kate Middleton.

We will have to wait a few more weeks to find out. But judging by LC’s excitement I think I’m right on the money here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $431.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 6.1¢ 5.6¢ $1.239M 21.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1459482 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 633310 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.