IMU 1.41% 7.0¢ imugene limited

Hi Ben,Another excellent post, thank you.I quote a point you...

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4604
    Hi Ben,

Another excellent post, thank you.

I quote a point you make, because I sense it to be a possibility. You state ...
    Chong appears keen to coach if not direct the FDA toward registrational trials for a variety of her products and platforms. As an example Leslie was more than excited to announce the dosing of a bile duct patient in the Oncarlytics trial, given the recent FDA Fast Track Designation granted to Vaxinia. Were Oncarlytics to prove successful in combatting bile duct cancer, it could be argued both Vaxinia and Oncarlytics are capable of meeting the huge unmet need within that indication, a feat worthy of dual Registrational Trial approvals, were such an outcome were to eventuate.

I too, feel that the FDA are very open to expediate the IMU CF33 core trials. I recall Yuman stating that he was delighted (and somewhat surprised) at the support we were receiving from that authority. This is a big deal.

I would also hasten to add, it would be the voice of Yuman, with the FDA, as much, or likely more so; that is being heard' by the FDA. He is a rockstar in the oncology world, and he is openly admitting that the FDA is being very helpful. Read that as you may ... it is impressive to me.

Opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $1.033M 14.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 2573759 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 72329 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 6337887
Last updated 15.33pm 15/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.