IMU 1.41% 7.0¢ imugene limited

Hi Dave,You are certainly on some sort of ‘roll’ at the moment....

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4604

Hi Dave,

You are certainly on some sort of ‘roll’ at the moment. Your three ‘key’ posts today show outstanding insight and analysis. IMO, you are certainly the ‘must read’ poster on the IMU threads, for those who want a closer look at the processes and the basic science.

I don’t have time to talk to all the points you have made across the three posts, but you have certainly hit it on the head with many of these.

From post one, you state:

I think it is too early for initial data from the first monotherapy patients at Cohort 5 - 3 x 108 (300 million) PFU -because they only dosed the first of the Cohort 5 patients on 16 Jan (IT) and18 Jan (IV). Those patients would have had their 42nd day SPECT scans due on 27and 29 March and even if those scans did happen on that schedule, I don't think that gives them enough time for evaluation and 3rd party review of their data.

Yes, yes and yes. I believe you are completely correct around what is achievable within these time-frames.

Also from post one:

I think what will be far more interesting is the longer term data for Cohort 3and 4 patients - across all cancer types included in the trial.

I totally agree, and I think I alluded to this in a previous post. Also, will some of the confusion around the pseudo progression become clearer? I hope so.

In post two you state:

Keytruda (is) ... a very high-profile treatment indeed,with a rapidly expanding range of approved and off label applications - but it's not an absolute magic bullet. "Results vary," as they say - and Keytruda is not a universally appropriate treatment for all solid tumours, nor does it work for everyone in the applications where it is potentially effective, and when it does work the degree of efficacy varies. It can also have quite significant side effects.

Yes, yes and yes again. ‘Pembro’ is not a magic bullet and it seems the side-effects of CF33 are insignificant in comparison. If we see good results in this combo, and low side-effects, then the FDA should have few concerns issuing an approval.

I think IMU remains confident that PD1-vaxx - Imugene's own checkpoint inhibitor drug - may prove to be just as effective as Keytruda,and without the nasty side effects.

Yes, yes and yes again. You are still on fire here.

In your second post you go on to say ...

If Imugene can demonstrate real success for any singleoutcome of either Vaxinia alone, or an OnCARlytics/CAR-T combo, or Azer-Celalone, or PD1-vaxx alone (and I haven't given up on Her-vaxx either) - then thecurrent market cap and share price will be a hilarious memory.

Well, how can I argue against that point?

Then in your third post today, you go on to explore something that I have been pondering for sometime ... the obvious commonality of the CF33 suite, as I like to call it.

You say ...

Although the detail will no doubt fluctuate between the three variations of CF33, I think they are already seeing strong commonality -in safety/tolerability and virus replication. Hopefully also in the immune system markers ... if efficacy is also good - then that commonality of data between the three studies will be a powerful argument for the viability and success of the overall CF33 "core" product.

Yes, yes and yes again. And I would argue, this ‘commonality’ will play nicely into our hands when presenting to the FDA. This commonality lifts our data set hugely. Think about it. What will the total number of ‘CF33 suite’ patients be, as a total, in just our Phase 1 trials? Even LC would have trouble putting a figure on this at this moment ... but ‘combined’ it will be larger than many Phase 3 trials I have analysed. How much easier will it be to roll straight into a registrational trial with these numbers? This is IMU 2.0 in full swing.

Talk about triangulation. OMG!

This is your point @Tureanbull , is it not?

Was it the plan all along? We have always said that PH has gathered a ‘super’ team. I guess we should expect nothing less.

Yes, sticking with IMU seems a lot safer than rock climbing. Please keep on with whatever you are doing at the moment Dave ... you are ‘on fire’ my friend.

And @Harry58 ... excellent points on the timing of updates.

As always, opinion only.

Last edited by Outlander2: 31/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $1.229M 17.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 707803 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 172396 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 6411396
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.