IMU 7.14% 7.5¢ imugene limited

DTshares, The next 10 days (for mine) tells all. After a...

1. 212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    DTshares,
    The next 10 days (for mine) tells all. After a fantastic Easter break with some great posts, especially by Davey - Outlander - Ben. We have a great week of trading to look forward to !

My confidence and dedication to IMU as an investment, has now been over many years. Hopefully, like most I've secured many times the holdings I had, when trading at highs of $0.63c a few years back. Whilst being staunched, it made more sense to me, in dollar cost averaging and buying more at discount prices. I fully appreciate and know, some holders do not have the resources in doing this. I was only able to do this with great sacrifice. I couldn't fault IMU's product and appreciated when trading at the high's, was probably because of FOMO rather than BP being around the corner (they weren't). When prices hit just $0.039c a few years later, I more than doubled down. I sold real estate and used a large portion of the proceeds, in buying large parcels of IMU & IMUOE's in particular (Their still a steal if you can get some before a rerate).

I was lucky enough to get in again last September at $0.052- Heads & $0.022 IMUOE's. The previous Mast results on November 6th coupled with the FDA fast track news, later that month saw the SP go to where it is today. Then side track, for over four months. Well news hasn't just been expectant or due- Management have acknowledged as much. they've even confirmed news will surround this weeks presentations, in the latest conference.

Whilst I'm realistic in appreciating IMU is in a lengthy series of studies, that can take years. Similarly, whatever progress they might have made over the previous five months surrounding progress with BP, might be sensitive.
    However, a time comes when the development or dealings with BP is not our only responsibility. The owners of the company - IMU Share Holders, need to be updated and given direction over their investment. I mentioned last week my confidence in LC in particular, is on the line over the next month. I mentioned how I acknowledge her hard work ethic. Similarly, I see her as a scientist that's pursuing a life's dream ( As is YF) in getting IMU to market. But that's what's contradictory for mine. IMU has already been brought to market, in trading on the ASX. most would acknowledge a NASDAQ listing or any deals with BP would be fantastic. However, it isn't here yet (unless there's something to announce ?). Until that time and after 5 months, I will be watching LC to see if she is in fact a CEO or a scientist. No more hints and suggestions of news coming "Very Soon" because it simply hasn't !

I have stipulated- I'm in, no matter what options IMU have before them- Licensing- partnerships- T/O's- etc.
    However, there comes a time in giving investors, who've parted with their hard earned- some direction. It's all good to continue stating things take time. However investors who've seen their investment depreciate up to 85% over recent years, without receiving any dividends. They just need to be thrown a bone once in a while. Whilst CR's don't seem to take much time to orchestrate at all. What's the problem in just letting them know what IMU has been up to, and has succeeded or failed at.

I have confidence that LC, providing whatever comes in over the next month, has been worth listening to all her hints and confidence in interviews. There's a huge chance whatever comes through will be fantastic. As the hard working posters on these threads, have established there's been dose escalations in the various trials. That doesn't happen unless things are going very well.

Thank you to all the faithful IMU long term holders- Fortune dose favor the brave. Hopefully the SP will get on it's bike in the next 10 days- you deserve it !

For those wanting to see IMU rolling its products out, and giving those with cancer a second crack at life- I think of the five products showing great results. Hopefully on of them kick's ass and gets BP off the sidelines in a bidding war very soon.

To all of those Shorter's and manipulators that (for mine) have restricted and held back our SP in recent years. Let's see if your playing games next weekend, in holding- Doubt it !!

-GO IMU!

Not Financial Advice - Opinions Only - DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.005(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $548.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $1.896M 25.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3194318 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 331280 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.34 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 15199158
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.