IMU 2.08% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Why IMU is a multi multi bagger, page-22269

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    Your putting me on the hot seat here haha In my simpleton explanation, I believe CF33 is going to be ground breaking in the Cancer health space because it's safe and shown to kill multiple cancers in models. They are in multiple early trials treating various different cancers. FDA has also approved fast track for Bile Cancer and just last week management are hinting they are aiming for numerous more fast track designations. They aren't given out willy-nilly so big tick of approval.

I believe we have 1 CR in Vaccinia trial which Leslie said will soon be able to call 'Cured' because of the long time span of no returning cancer, I think almost 3years. Another big tick.

Used in combo's it can search, recognise and destroy other cancers in the body. If someone is being treated for Breast cancer, then they develop Bile cancer. The virus already in your system could turn the Bile cancer tumour 'Hot' so your immune system would recognise it and kill the 2nd cancer when you aren't even being directly treated for it. I think this leads into the Cancer Vaccine path which is still years or even decades away, but the fact that Imugene are treating hundreds of patients with little to no side effects means they can keep pushing the doses higher, big upside there. The next Vaccinia data cut due soon is extremely important because of this dose accelerating. It's still early days with 1 Complete Response so it's exciting to see if high doses leads to multiple CR sooner. Stay Tuned for another Tick.

If you are contemplating investing in IMU for the business $ trade not science, then I think looking at the Keytruda patent expiring in 4years is a big catalyst. If I am not mistaken that means any BP will have access to Keytruda ending Merck's monopoly. So naturally Merck and other BP will be looking for new therapies to ENHANCE Keytrudas performance as their advertising point of difference. Cue Imugene already in combo trials and planning a multitude more. I believe this is where our best bet is selling/licencing our CF33 tech to BP who will use it in combo with Keytruda or other Cancer drugs which will provide enhanced cancer killing capabilities, without nasty side effects of Chemotherapy. Sound's like a milti billion $ deal right there waiting to happen. TICK TICK TICK!!!

Of course everything is still early days Phase 1 Phase 1b, biotech takes years blah blah blah, many risks but also big upside with the many ticks of approvals. So please @Mason14 give us your opinion of CF33 tech especially the Vaccinia trial. I'm yet to hear anyone poke holes in Vaccinia, it will be appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.